Specialty Dentures - Chico, CA
Specialty dentures are an artificial device that is designed to replace missing teeth. The dentures are supported by the circumambient tissues of the oral-cavity and removable partially or completely. High-quality plus correctly fitted dentures can help you feel comfortable, look natural, improve your appearance, and boost your self-confidence. People who are suffering from tooth loss face a lot of difficulties speaking and chewing, they tend to have lower self-esteem, and experience an overall lower quality of life – this can be fixed!
Why Get Specialty Dentures?
- Replace missing teeth by getting perfectly custom designed dentures.
- Enhanced teeth strength to bite and chew food more comfortably.
- Boost self-confidence.
- Recover your smile and attract unlimited opportunities.
- Decrease oral bone loss through supporting facial muscles.
Speciality Dentures Procedure
The procedure of getting Speciality Dentures is simple but it requires 5 appointments. This procedure might take around one month to have perfect dentures made and fitted.
- During the first visit, Dr. Choti performs an initial diagnosis.
- In the 2nd visit, Dr. Choti will make an impression by measuring your.
- After making an impression, temporary dentures will be applied to ensure that the final denture fits perfectly. In this stage, temporary dentures are given to the laboratory to be custom-made.
- In the final visit, your dentures are fitted and adjusted, then ready to wear.
Specialty Dentures Fun Facts
Early 7th century BC, partial dentures were first invented by the Etruscan civilization and complete or full dentures were invented in Japan during the 16th century. Since then, these dentures have been used by the affected patients widely in order improve their appearance.
One of the most critical things to consider before using dentures is that the denture must be well made that perfectly fit in the patient's mouth.